Thursday, March 22, 2012

Which site to buy wow money with google checkout?

Cyrill Cyrill

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Lol, i guess i can help you, i got 100k gold yesterday, i'd like to recommend to you a site which my friends recommend to me. It is cheap enough, and it is safe too. they will give a chart for gold avg. price, i think they are lower than market.
http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraf…
My friends recommend me a safe place.Then we together bought wow gold many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It’s totally safe. Furthermore, I’m satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner! I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try. maybe just 50k gold.
Hope can help you, my friends

Asker's Rating:
5 out of 5
Asker's Comment:
Well done

No comments:

Post a Comment