Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Is bought Powerleveling for world of warcraft recently and now im suspended can the powerleveler continue after?

Resolved Question

I bought Powerleveling for world of warcraft recently and now im suspended can the powerleveler continue after?

I bought powerleveling for 20 bucks (cheap right?). I guess the powerleveler was using a Hack because thats what I got the 72 hour suspension for. When the suspension is over can I still get the order done or is it over? The site I used was www.power4wow.com. Any clarification would help.
Josh SavasLeon Kenneday
A Top Contributor is someone who is knowledgeable in a particular category.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Believe me bud,a power-leveling service did have a not-so-low cost.
If the cost appears to so little,surely it uses bots or something like that which will surely draw BLZ’s attention.
I myself have been playing wow for nearly 7 years and i have lots of toons on many different realms and i used power-leveling service too~ here i share the site which i ve stayed with for nearly 7 years,and it cost only about 13 days to level up your toons from 1 to 85~
hope it helps~
Good luck,bud~:D
54% 7 Votes

Other Answers (4)

SethSeth
I guess power4wow use a bot for powerleveling your toon, don’t use that, it is not safe.
if you continue use power4wow, i think you will get bannd.
if you want to continue power leveling, i recommend you a site:http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraf…
It is hard power leveling, i used it for 2years, and never get bannd.
 
31% 4 Votes
  • 1Rating: Good Answer
  • 0Rating: Bad Answer
wariofan12wariofan…
A Top Contributor is someone who is knowledgeable in a particular category.
Uh…now that you have an account that’s on a watchlist by Blizzard, I would stop using a bot. You’ll get a perma-ban, which you’re lucky to have not gotten in the first place.
OliverOliver
power4wow is sammer.
 
TripTrip
A Top Contributor is someone who is knowledgeable in a particular category.
power4wow use boting, don’t use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment