Monday, March 26, 2012

How to get a drake mount in WoW?

Can someone please tell me how to get a drake of anykind in WoW?

Best Answer – Chosen by Voters

I think I can help you. I just buy a Reins of the Twilight Drake Yesterday.
There’s these types of drake mounts:
Reins of the Volcanic Stone Drake
Reins of the Rusted Proto-Drake
Reins of the Red Proto-Drake
Reins of the Albino Drake
Reins of the Drake of the West Wind
Reins of the Twilight Drake
Reins of the Red Drake
Reins of the Azure Netherwing Drake
Reins of the Cobalt Netherwing Drake
Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake
Reins of the Purple Netherwing Drake
Reins of the Veridian Netherwing Drake
Reins of the Violet Netherwing Drake
Reins of the Black Drake
WOW Mounts: http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-mounts-and-pets/?aid=1891
Hope can help you, it is a little hard to get it for myself, so i choose this site to buy one, it is good site which my friends recommend to me. they always buy wow gold from this s
ite. hope can help you, best wishes.
 
 

1 comment: