Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How much will all of the World Of Warcraft expansions cost including the catalyst expansion?

Q:

How much will all of the World Of Warcraft expansions cost including the catalyst expansion?

I want to start playing World of Warcraft but i have to know how much it is going to cost me. I want to play as a Worgen and I know that i need the latest expansion for that so please let me know the total amount it will cost to start playing.

A:

WoW Base Game: $19.99
Wrath of the Lich King: $39.99
Cataclysm: $39.99
This is directly from the Blizzard store. You might find cheaper prices for WotLK somewhere else.
First 30 days is free, then it’s $14.99/month, $13.99/month for 3 months and $12.99/month for 6 months.
maybe this can help you alot: us server here. eu server here.
—–
As for the member that said: “World of Warcraft is horrible, and completely not worth the money. If you say that you play World of Warcraft, people will laugh in your face, unless they play it too. I would suggest a free alternative such as 9Dragons, Perfect World International, or MU Online.”
Obviously that is personal opinion. I’ve been playing WoW on and off since February 2005. I do not think it is horrible. I think it’s worth all the money I’ve spent on it. You also said that other people will laugh at your face for playing WoW. So far, I haven’t had anyone laugh at my face for playing WoW.
The majority of my guild mates are adults, half of which are married with children and careers. We have two married adults who are US soldiers. At the moment, they have just temporary left the game to do their jobs. We have a corporate accountant, a dog trainer, a creative director for a software developer, a programmer, a welder and some other professionals.
So let me ask you little one: who laughs at WoW players? Obviously the ignorant people who have very little in terms of brain matter do.

1 comment:

  1. UltimateWoWGuide has released the ULTIMATE in-game guide for the money hungry World of Warcraft players that only want to reach the highest level and make lots of gold.

    Unlike PDF guides our unique guide works in-game, to constantly tell the player what to do, step-by-step, and in real-time.

    ReplyDelete