Saturday, July 23, 2011

4 Responses to “What is the official site i can buy world of warcraft GOLD?”

4 Responses to “What is the official site i can buy world of warcraft GOLD?”

Digg Wow on March 29th, 2011

Sorry, no official site to buy wow gold, because blizzard controls trading wow gold, but thousands of ppl buy gold, blizzard is controls not safe gold, if you buy safe gold, it is ok.
I can recommend you a website that is safe to buy gold . At least, i buy gold there for a very long time. and there is nothing happened to my account.


http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-gold/?aid=1891

As for wow gold, I had the same feeling as you. I concerned more about my privacy and the transaction security before. But, my friends recommend me a trusted place.Then we together bought wow gold many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It’s totally safe.Furthermore, I’m satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner!I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try. GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. UltimateWoWGuide has created the ULTIMATE in-game guide for the money hungry World of Warcraft players that truly want to reach the highest level and make piles of gold.

    Unlike PDF methods our unique guide works inside the game, to always tell the player what to do, step-by-step, and in real-time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to get rich in World of Warcraft?

    Save 100's of playing hours by Installing the TYCOON GOLD ADDON.

    The addon will automatically suggest the most profitable gold making methods in the game, in seconds.

    ReplyDelete