Saturday, July 23, 2011

4 Responses to “Any suggestions?buy wow gold or not?”

I need 30k gold.buy wow gold or not?i worry about the security.any suggestions?

Best Answer – Chosen by Voters

Don’t worry,friend.
honestly,i”v bought gold online with my friend .
my friends recommend me a trusted place. It’s cheapest and safest! then we together bought gold many years there.

the link is:guy4game.com
why recommend you there?
it’s reliable store.
it’s fast ,cheap,safe.
i concerned more about my privacy and the transaction security before. but, we together bought wow gold many years there. my information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.it’s totally safe.furthermore, I’m satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner!I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try.Now it’s only $1.65/1000G! SO CHEAP!I Just bought 50k yesterday!Hope this helps! =)

1 comment:

  1. UltimateWoWGuide has released the NUMBER 1 in-game guide for the gold hungry World of Warcraft players that desperately want to reach the highest level and make tons of gold.

    Unlike PDF guides our unique guide works inside the game, to constantly tell the player what to do, step-by-step, and in real-time.

    ReplyDelete